Freckles are formed as a result of precipitation of melanin, mainly on facial area. There are many ways to get rid of freckles on lips, such as hydroquinone based bleaching creams, liquid nitrogen freezing, chemical peels and laser treatment. You can also use various home remedies to remove freckles.
TIPS AND TREATMENTS:
- Make a mixture by mixing some honey with wheat germ. Apply this mixture on the affected area and leave on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and then cold water.
- Lemon juice is loaded with skin bleaching properties. Apply lemon juice on your lips. Let it stay on the freckles for around 20 to 30 minutes and then wash off.
- Application of sour cream is also an effective remedy for lip freckles.
- Make a mixture by mixing equal amount of parsley juice, lemon juice, redcurrant juice and orange juice. Apply it on your lips. Use this remedy on a regular basis.
- Include vitamin C rich food sources in to your diet menu. Vitamin C makes your skin less sensitive to the sun.
- Try to avoid sun exposure as much as possible. Use a generous amount of good quality sunscreen on the lips....