Here is your weight loss strategy Now that you have a strategy to lose 20 pounds in a month so now you need the tactics that will make it a reality. You need radical changes to lose 5 pounds a week.
Your tactics are the individual things that will make your dream work out for you.
Eating Tactics – How To Lose 20 Pounds:
- Plan your eating the day before – If you plan your eating the night before then you are not going to have to worry about getting into a struggle of eating these crappy foods and instead will know what you are going to eat when.
- Eat 5 or 6 small meals a day – This is going to help you to raise your metabolism. When you eat often you are sending a message to your body that you are not going to starve and that you will always have enough to eat.
- Have leftovers a lot to make it easier to eat good food – If you make giant helpings of meals then you will have lots of leftovers to choose from. One of the problems that I always hear from people is that they are worried that if they have to eat really often then they will spend their whole life preparing meals. this is just not at all the case.
- Eat meals that are small – One thing that drives me crazy is how we allow our bodies to waste food. It is hard to find a steak smaller than 8 ounces in a restaurant but did you know that your body has almost no way for digesting and using more than 4 ounces of that steak?
- Eat lots of fiber – Fiber will increase metabolism and make you healthier by cleaning out toxins.
- Drink lots of water – Who cares what the so called experts say. Water makes your metabolsim faster and makes you feel great.
Exercise Tactics – How To Lose 20 Pounds In A Month:
Ø Exercise twice a day – One 20 minutes workout in the morning and another one in the evening.
Ø Do weights once every second day – Getting muscle will help your body burn more fat. The muscle takes a lot of calories to maintain while fat takes nearly none.
Ø Split your cardio workouts between high and low intensity – High intensity to burn a lot of carbs off and low intensity to finish of the fat hanging around
Ø Cardio is 20 minutes of hard cardio – Hard cardio is defined as keeping your heartrate up around 80% of your max. This will raise your metabolism for a long time 12 – 24 hours.
Ø Walking or casual exercise can be an hour long – This is a great way to burn fat as you can exercise low impact by walking for an hour.
Ø Weights should be basic exercises – Basic exercises are things like squats, bench presses, lunges, military presses. These exercises work a lot of muscle groups at once.
Ø Healing between workouts is most important – Now that you are working out it is a good idea to get a lot of rest and sleep so that your body can recover. Your body only recovers when you are sleeping or at least resting.
There are no guarantees of course that you will lose 20 pounds in a month but just look at this plan of attack.