In order to bleach your skin safely, try to make a good skin care regimen and use some home remedies to bleach your skin at your own home. There are many effective ways of bleaching skin at home without any side effects. Here are some tips on how to bleach your skin at home.
BLEACH YOU SKIN AT HOME:
- Potato is a good source of natural bleaching agents. It helps lighten the skin tone. Apply potato juice on your skin for about 20 to 30 minutes. Wash off with water.
- Soak some almonds in water at night. In the next morning, make a smooth paste by mixing soaked almonds + honey + milk. Apply it on your skin. Leave it on to dry. Gently scrub it off and wash your skin with cold water.
- Mint leaves are also helpful in skin bleaching process. Apply mint leaves paste on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Make a mixture by mixing dried orange peel powder with milk. Apply this paste on the face for about 15 minutes, and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Apply a mixture of lime juice and a pinch of turmeric on your face.
- Make a skin bleaching face pack by mixing honey + lemon juice + almond oil + powdered milk. Apply it on for face for few minutes.
- A mixture of tomato juice with lime juice is also effective in skin bleaching.
- Make a mixture by mixing 2 tablespoons of gram flour, few drops lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and some milk cream. Apply it evenly on the face. After 15 minutes, scrub it off gently and splash water on your face.
- Make a paste by combining sandalwood powder + tomato juice + lemon juice + cucumber juice. Use this paste on a regular basic.