Using chamomile for skin lightening is an excellent way to get fair skin without any side effects. Here are some good recipes for dark skin lightening using chamomile.
Chamomile Recipes For Skin Whitening:
- Boil 3 tablespoons of dried chamomile flowers with 1 cup of water for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- After straining the mixture, add 1 tablespoon each of honey and rose water to the mixture.
- Apply it on your face and neck area.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Use this recipe regularly to lighten your skin.
Use This Recipe Of Chamomile Tea Bags For Whitening:
- Boil 2 teabags of chamomile with two quarts of water.
- Now, place your face above the steaming pot of chamomile tea for few minutes.
- A bath in water mixed with chamomile tea is also effective in skin lightening process.
Chamomile For Dark Circles Around Eyes:
- Chamomile tea is very beneficial in the treatment of under eye dark circles.
- Dip 2 chamomile tea bags in warm water.
- Wait for approx.5 minutes then remove the tea bags from water.
- Wait for few minutes before placing them on your eyes at night as a compress.