If you want to get a fair complexion then try to make a proper skin care routine along and use some homemade fair skin treatment in order to get fair complexion naturally.
First of all, cleanse your face using a steam treatment for this:
Cleanse your Skin:
- Take hot boiling water in a bowl. add some herbs in to the water while boiling, for example
- For oily skin- peppermint or thyme
- For sensitive or dry skin - chamomile
- For normal skin - rosemary or lavender
- Sit at a table with your face over the bowl and a towel over your head.
- Keep your face a comfortable distance from bowl, not so close you hurt from the heat, but not so far that nothing happens. This should open your pores.
- Once the steam is finished, rinse your face with lukewarm water and a wash cloth.
After steaming, try to exfoliate your skin in order to remove dead skin cells.
- Dampen your exfoliating facial pad in warm water and lightly dip it into powdered milk.
- Gently massage your face - using a circular motion.
- Repeat this process until you've thoroughly covered your entire face. Use a dry towel to pat your face dry.
Another recipe to exfoliate your Skin:
- A paste of 1 tablespoon of olive oil + 1 tablespoon of white granulated table sugar.
- Apply this paste on your skin.
- Massage gently using a circular motion.
Get Fair Complexion:
- Blend 1 tomato and 1 lime in a blender.
- Apply a thin layer on your skin.
- Leave on for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Rinse the skin with cold water.
Honey- Lemon Fair Complexion Mask:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey + 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on your skin before going to bed at night but, not before sleeping.
- Leave on for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Do not forget to apply organic Aloe Vera gel to the skin two times a day (in the morning and at night), after washing. Aloe Vera gel helps moisturize and lighten the skin.