If you are with fair complexion then dark armpits can be a problem. You want to wear sleeveless apparels but you can’t wear them because of your dark underarms. There are many causes of dark armpits such as excessive use of hair removing creams, shaving or waxing too frequently, improper hygiene, friction, excessive
sweating, infections and allergies. If you want to lighten your dark armpits then first of all make a good skin care ragmen and follow some tips on how to lighten dark armpits.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon gram
flour + 1 teaspoon lemon peel powder + a pinch of turmeric powder + rose water. Apply this paste on the armpits and let it dry. Rinse it off.
- Make a mixture by mixing lemon juice and honey. Apply it on the armpits. Rinse it off, after twenty minutes.
- Apply coconut oil on the armpits ½ to 1 hour before taking bath.
- Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder and rosewater. Apply it on the armpits and leave it on for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Another effective remedy for dark armpits is a paste of turmeric powder + milk + few strands of saffron. Apply it on your armpits for at least 20 minutes, before rinsing.
- Make another paste by mixing baking soda with apple cider vinegar. Apply it to the affected area. Let it dry, and then wash off.
- After cleaning your skin apply apple cider vinegar to the affected area.
- To exfoliate your skin - make a mixture by mixing 1 teaspoon turmeric powder + cucumber juice. Apply it on your dark armpits