A flawless, even skin tone looks good. There are many factors which are responsible for dark skin tone. If you want to achieve a good skin tone without any side effect then try to go for a natural way means – use homemade products and ingredients. Here are some tips on how to improve your skin tone naturally.
TIPS FOR IMPROVING SKIN TONE:
- Make a homemade skin lightener – Mix 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder + 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder + few drops of rose water. Apply the resultant paste to the affected areas, leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Make a mixture by mixing 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with some yogurt, apply this to the darkened areas, leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- Take a finely grounded orange peel powder, add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your skin, let stay for around 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use this scrub for dark elbows and knees – Make a scrub by mixing granulated sugar and a few drops of lemon juice. Exfoliate your dark elbows and knees for around 10 minutes and then rinse off.
- Massage your skin with a combination of tomato + lemon juice on a daily basis.
- Make another effective mixture by mixing 1 teaspoon each of tomato juice + lemon juice + sandalwood powder + turmeric. This remedy is also beneficial for skin cleansing and moisturizing.
- Make your skin bleach recipe by mixing 1tablespoon each of tomato juice + milk+ turmeric powder + gram flour. Use this remedy at least 3 times a week.
- Papaya and aloe Vera, both are loaded with natural skin lightening properties. Make a mixture by mixing papaya pulp mixed with some Aloe Vera juice, apply this mixture to the darkened skin area.
- Take some overnight (water) soaked almonds, grind the almonds into a fine paste, add some honey and olive oil, and apply it to darkened skin. This is a natural skin lightener and also prevents skin darkening.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Make a healthy diet menu by including lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Follow a good and balanced skin care regimen to enjoy a healthy and even skin tone.
Note: - Consult with your physician before using any treatment or remedy.